1. Contact Us
3. Copyright Notice
7. Top 10 Dating Sites
8. Win The New Apple iPad
9. Our Site Explained
10. Buy This Website
1. The dumber – and darker – side of dating
2. Nothing like good advice – and this is nothing like it
3. Must men and women be at odds in every relationship?
4. New ways to solve an age-old problem
5. Nothing like a few wrong myths to ruin a perfectly good date
6. Does office romance start by accident through an email?
7. Looking for that first kiss? Not on the first date.
8. Revenge: a dish best served by a dating website profile?
9. Social media in Russia more anti-social than anything else
10. New show to cater to single songbirds looking for love
11. Current dating advice outdated, new survey says
12. Your teeth could win you dates – or lose them
13. Be lucky in love: keep your online dating profile honest and appealing
14. ‘Cougars’ on the prowl, hit back against social stigma
15. Take the stress out of social situations with online dating
16. New study says you can fake your way to love
17. Pick your prospective dating partners with care
18. Use the internet to enhance your dating experience
19. Don’t believe what you read online, new survey says
20. Considering online dating? Here’s a tip: be proactive
21. Edinburgh-based site adapts to increased tech usage
22. Even people with disabilities deserve a chance at love
23. Top tips for dating bliss from the experts
24. eHarmony security compromised
25. New site for Oxford students gets a relaunch
26. Have £60k a year to spend on a dating site? Me neither.
27. New survey tests the waters for both men and women
28. Online dating sites shake themselves up to remain fresh
29. You’ll need to be fit for success with new dating site
30. Music soothes the savage… heart?
31. Peer pressure determines boyfriend online dating choice
32. Cheryl Cole runner up in dating poll
33. Online dating is quite normal
34. Fatherless children select from “daddy” online shop
35. Zoosk steps up marketing profile
36. Sexual corruption takes over girls on the internet
37. Virtual war provides an avenue for love
38. Love scams can happen anywhere in the world
39. UK dating site may be template for online fraud detection
40. Customer retention way forward for dating sites
41. Ronan rebuffs approach from discreet adult dating site
42. Facial make up to blame for beer goggle bed-partners
43. Sugar daddies get younger but so does their worth
44. Online dating bill passed but ducking some responsibility
45. The tell-tale signs of dating scammers – in practise
46. Why dating sites can leave a sour taste in your mouth
47. The legally-certified dating site personality test
48. When does investigating your potential date become stalking?
49. Inject passion into your e-mails to score big in dating
50. Asking right questions will prompt a dating e-mail response
51. Dating site communication etiquette to follow for newbies
52. Sinead hoping nothing compares 2 recent dating site marriage
53. Dobbie looks to expand dating site network beyond UK shores
54. The reason why dating sites are upping security is clarified
55. Measuring online dating habits the facebook way
56. Will facebook become the next big thing in online dating?
57. New online dating treaty may raise core product value
58. Moving too fast with your facebook status
59. Dating site owner leaving to go on the game in US
60. Dating site content held in question. Pish!
61. Genetic dating – find a match using your spit
62. STD – not a dialling code for senior Canadian singles
63. Ten million dating site members – is it too many?
64. Use ad space to make the right impression
65. Dating sites – getting too quizzical?
66. Illinois considers mandatory dating site check-ups
67. First dates – what not to say
68. The beautiful people have feelings, too
69. Why waste time checking dating profiles in your room?
70. Alternative dating methods, allegedly
71. 3 winks per minute in mad 2 days for lady in red swimsuit
72. Sugar Daddy dating site launch; past its sell-by, already?
73. Reader’s Choice award best dating blog 2012 shortlist 3-5
74. Best dating blog 2012 – shortlist has been published
75. Wax lyrical on your dating site profile for greater exposure
76. Figures for mobile dating are on the up…and then some!
77. Dating sites – a bit of something for just about everyone
78. Stick within your league for best dating site results
79. Two dating sites being sued over immoral ad campaign
80. Online dating seminar comes to Europe this weekend only
81. Senior dating – it’s all about knowing what button to press
82. Why all the fuss about seniors using dating sites?
83. Dating site figures get more impressive each time you log on
84. Like Pro-Wrestling, online dating is not a con
85. Adele looking for a different singles success
86. Improved technology not the be all and end all of dating
87. Is it our dating profile ageing or has the mirror cracked?
88. Be careful out there – you may meet that special ‘someone’
89. Brandon Wade to speak at Online Dating Summit 2012
90. The moral and legal thin line of Sugar Daddy sites
91. Dating site dominance goes hand in hand with recommendation
92. 3 in 10 Internet users have tried online dating
93. Do dating site algorithms work or just string us along?
94. Spread betting on dating site profiles for small marg-ins
95. Dating site dementors officially vanquished
96. The party’s postponed for the men in little white coats
97. Tongue-tied and twisted? Plan your date outside the box
98. Where’s that chatterbox I met on the dating site?
99. US twice as likely to meet spouse online dating than in bar
100. It’s in his sniff
101. Why are all the good looking ones always fakers?
102. FBI issue US Valentine warning for date protection act
103. Sex and its perceived importance in new relationships
104. Dating site turn offs – what not to share
105. Darling, dirty sex doesn’t mean you don’t have to wash it
106. Drive wipe facility not available on dating site hard drive
107. Sorry, have I seen your face before? You look familiar…
108. Grindr hacked, sensitive men’s bits slipped into wrong hands
109. The dating site problem – cause, effect and solution: answer
110. The dating site problem – cause, effect and solution: cause
111. The dating site problem – cause, effect and solution: effect
112. Dating site numbers increase, but so do the fraudsters
113. Hoping for more than just connections on LinkedIn
114. The third person is not your ideal first choice date
115. Those three little words – i Pad 2
116. Just who was our Valentine hero?
117. Forgive the sentiment, but, come on – it’s Valentine’s Day
118. Steps to avoid being scammed dating online
119. Don’t let your guard down online dating
120. Dating sites not necessarily the key to dating down under
121. Ever wonder if you “could do better” with online dating?
122. The right time or wrong time to sign up for online dating?
123. Dating sites can bring out a side of you hidden for too long
124. Dating sites – here endeth the Valentine’s Day lesson
125. Widen your net; you’ll be surprised at the catches out there
126. Read between the lines of your dating site profile
127. Let your dating profile picture tell its own story
128. Choosing the right dating site user name
129. If you just must have a date by the 14th, stay safe!
130. There may be two or three also-rans before you meet The One
131. paying for your dating site
132. Learn to love ‘copy and paste’ for your dating site profiles
133. Mental note: what stands out in their dating site profile?
134. Paid membership dating sites help screen you from scams
135. The common downsides of the free online dating service
136. Where to start your search for your Valentine date
137. Okay – found a dating site. What next?
138. “J” reveals his “friend’s” lucky escape Chinese dating
139. Valentine’s Day – is anyone that bothered, this year?
140. “J” reveals his “friend’s” experience Chinese dating
141. Valentine’s day spam just over a week away
142. Being single is not a contageous disease
143. Seniors dating experience is no anti-climax
144. Your handset says a lot about your dating habits – too much!
145. Your handset says a lot about your dating habits – a lot!
146. A survey of US dating singles reveals their outlook for 2012
147. Surprising statistics about the US male single
148. US dating site survey reveals partners politics matters
149. Dating site scientists? You do the math.
150. What makes your dating site tick?
151. Abba, gold tracksuits and the treadmill dancing queen
152. Stop trudging the treadmill of dating and go work it out
153. Dating expert heads up pre-Valentine’s media panel
154. Falling in love and following up on first dates – when’s ok?
155. First dates – keep the personal stuff to a minimum
156. The first date – about me and you, not me and me
157. Relationship experts and their roles on dating sites
158. Start dating as you mean to go on – drop the fibs
159. The hopes and fears of expectant singles
160. Dating sugar daddies sure beats flippin’ sloppy joes
161. Florida – the dating, like the oranges, is sugar-sweet
162. Men can be their own worst dating site enemy
163. The quickest way to a man’s wallet is via his crotch
164. Men aren’t immune to online dating scammers
165. Seal of approval for dating site writers
166. Keep your target in your dating sites range
167. Stealth the key to commanding dating site chat-rooms
168. Blow the dust off your dating site profile
169. Call in the SWOT team for a dating site makeover
170. Can you stand to acid test your dating profile?
171. City slicker or city’s licquor? It’s time to start dating!
172. Blue Monday let down on UK Dating sites
173. All you gotta do is act naturlich
174. Who’s fooling who – do we need a dating coach?
175. Relationship experts – according to whom?
176. You know you’re not doing your dating, but who is?
177. Getting your message through to your online partner
178. Communication – do we know how to do it any longer?
179. Demographs, dentures and dating sites
180. Security checks now a must for Canada online dating
181. Be yourself to find a true match on your dating site
182. Australia cracking down on fraudulent dating sites
183. How to create the perfect dating site profile 3
184. How to create the perfect dating site profile
185. How to create the perfect dating site profile 2
186. That dating site’s got some Nerve
187. Savvy single or hapless hopeful
188. Global dating sites and askew dating numbers
189. Dating sites – if owners don’t invest in it, why should you?
190. Dating site expectations are often too high
191. A prophetic view of dating sites from before Wii knew them
192. Aussie rules speed dating
193. Speed dating down under – well, to catch a kangaroo…
194. Kevin, meet Barry – you’re both going home single, tonight
195. From chatrooms to honeymoons via a dial-up connection
196. Did AOL pave the way for today’s dating sites?
197. Shut your aunty up – date an escort
198. Dating sites from shy-guy to fly-guy
199. Is mixing booze with your free dating site a good idea?
200. Verification required – prove your online dating identity